Monday 5 January 2009

Frequency of Female Masturbation and its Impact on Orgasm

Whenever I leave too long a gap in between my masturbation sessions, I'm always too frustrated to relax properly. This is what happened today. I so wanted an orgasm, having not masturbated for a week (it was difficult getting time alone), that I found myself concentrating too hard on wanting to come, rather than just letting it happen. As a result my orgasm was a 'not quite there' one. The sort where you don't quite leave the plateau phase and so never feel the relief of orgasm. Even when I carried on masturbating, the resulting orgasm still didn't leave me satisfied. It was a so so orgasm; the kind I used to have when I hadn't learnt how to relax and go with the flow properly.

I will try again tomorrow.

I find my most intense orgasms come when I masturbate every other day. Long enough to have raised my desire levels, but not too long to make me frustrated. I discovered this by accident when I was 20 and it still holds today.

How about you? Have you discovered an optimum length of time between your masturbation sessions? I have found it makes a huge difference to the intensity of my orgasms.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As an elderly male with a belief that our sexuality should be more open and talked about, I am delighted to find - it took me long time - that women are able to talk frankly and objectively about the formerly taboo subject. In my youthful teens, I had no idea that women masturbated and was surprised when one of my colleagues relieved my ignorance. My first wife was reticent, though I now believe she did masturbate but was shocked when, one night after she had refused intercourse, she found me quietly masturbating.
My second wife was not exactly frank in the early stage of our marriage but we soon arrived at a stage where, during love making, she insisted on "coming", which entailed my resting in her while she stimulated her clitoris to orgasm. After that, I was just about able to contain my own orgasm for a minute or so. Subsequently, she told me that she did masturbate and had done so for years. There were times when she actually told me that she had had to masturbate because her need was strong and, after telling me, she wanted intercourse. What an extraordinary and wonderful thing is sex. I don't get it these days but sometimes masturbate for relief.

Harmony said...

Hi,

I get myself off at least once every two days though I used to every single day. I find the intensity of my orgasm is more related to how my day has gone rather than the length of time since the last one. For example if I've met a cute guy and flirted with him during the day I'm much more likely to take my time and have an intense one even if I'd had a morning orgasm that day.

make her squirt said...

The environment, mood, feel and even past events of the day play such an important part in this very subject matter.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Years ago when I had 2-3 a day I used to find that mine were more intense if I had a day off in between. Thing is though, I rarely took a day off as I enjoyed them far too much.
Now, when mine are totally controlled by 'sir' (my husband) I am not allowed to have them very often but when I do, they are mind blowing. The build up for me is everything, even though I get very very frustrated over the days/weeks, when I get the ok... its never disappointing. Great blog.
Jayne xx
http://jaynesmaster.blogspot.com/

Women Awakened said...

Try raising your sexual energy first for a couple of days, before releasing. This will amplify your orgasms. I have an exercise called white tiger tantra heart meditation, to raise and spread sexual energy. Rather than having localized/genital orgasms, the energy is spread through the entire body, eventually leading to full-body and multiple orgasms.