Saturday 10 January 2009

Snuggling Female Friends Wearing Just Underwear

One of the best things about snuggling with female friends is the skin-on-skin contact we benefit from cuddling whilst just wearing underwear. This special kind of physical contact is hard to come by, when you're not in a relationship. Even when in a relationship, men frequently struggle to just cuddle and not get sexually aroused and then want sex. This is why when you crave touch, snuggling with your female friends can be such a huge bonus; you can just cuddle without it potentially leading to sex.

Skin-on-skin contact feels so wonderful, and yet I would say we're fairly deprived of it in our culture. We're fairly deprived of physical touch full stop. Think about it, how many hugs do you receive a day? Sometimes we can go for days or weeks without hugging someone. Other primates regularly groom and hold each other and so naturally get their need for touch met. In addition, wearing clothes can act as a barrier between ourselves and others, even those we do hug. Yet being touched is massively important for emotional and physical well-being (babies who are not touched fail to thrive).

How comfortable would you feel cuddling your female friends whilst wearing only underwear? Maybe the thought is alien to you, you think it's wrong, or, lucky you, it's something you do on a regular basis. If it's something you've never done before, we welcome you to try it.

6 comments:

matt said...

Haha. Very naughty!

Anonymous said...

This is a very alien thing to me & something I'd be incredibly uncomfortable with... I'm sure my boyfriend wouldn't approve either! I'm not very touchy-feely with friends, I'll give people hugs if they need them but that's about it really. But if it's something others are comfortable with, go for it!

Anonymous said...

Lol. I never thought abt that b4.

Darrell B. Nelson said...

Sarah
As a typical male, I can tell you most guys would approve of their girlfriends snuggling with another girl in just their underwear or less.
The problem most girls have with it is the b/f wants to watch.

Tina said...

I'm VERY open-minded, but I don't want to be that close to my girlfriends. LOL.

Erotic Music said...

nice post