Friday 2 January 2009

Orgasmic Dreams

Have you ever orgasmed in your sleep? The number of women who experience 'wet dreams' (but without the wet patch), varies between 6 and 37 percent, depending on the study.

If I don't masturbate for several days, I have really sexy dreams. The other night I had a semi-lucid dream, where I must have sensed in some way that I was dreaming, because I said to everybody who was in the back of the cart with me, "We can do whatever we like, because it's just a dream, so there'll be no social repercussions. So, please would you give me oral sex?" (This was directed at a woman.) I consider myself to be mostly heterosexual, but prefer to experience out-of-the-ordinary when I'm lucid dreaming. Interestingly, I'm also not keen on oral sex in real-life; although this may have something to do with the discomfort of knowing my male partners haven't enjoyed giving it. Anyway, the first orgasm was okay. I then asked Kitty, who was in my dream, if she would also give me oral sex. The first orgasm she gave me was great, but the second was probably the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced and I was thrashing around for AGES!

Kitty was well hacked-off when I told her about my dream. Not, as you may be thinking, because she was upset about the oral sex, but because she never experiences sexy dreams.

However, it doesn't always work out the way I want it to - the other night I dreamt of a guy I fancied. I asked him if he'd have sex with me, and he said, "I'm not keen." Bastard! :)

2 comments:

Life As I Know It Now said...

I've had a few orgasmic dreams in my life and they were really great, but they are not frequent. Most of the time if I dream of sex it's like a background subject that never really comes to the foreground ever. It's like I'm going to get around to it but never quite do. Ha, sort of like real life!!!

self lover said...

I dream about sex reasonably often - I'd say at least once a month that I can remember. I've done it all in my dreams: sex with my husband, romantic sex with strangers, gang bangs, sex with women, sex with my worst enemy(!), and I often dream I'm masturbating. I sometimes come while I'm dreaming but I usually wake up and masturbate, although occasionally I wake my husband up and make him work ;-)