Wednesday 22 October 2008

Finding the G-Spot externally

Over a decade ago I discovered that if I pressed a spot just above my pubic bone, intercourse became more pleasurable. Had I been less sexually frustrated and obsessed with my ongoing failure to reach orgasm during intercourse, I would have allowed my natural curiosity to engage in exploring this spot more during masturbation. As it was, after a few feeble attempts to stimulate this spot during intercourse didn't result in the longed-for orgasm, I ceased all exploration of this site.

Today, after a failed attempt to reach orgasm because I'd grown frustrated before I decided to masturbate, wherein I was so concerned about being relieved of this frustration that all I could focus on was coming (which, incidentally, was the very thing that then kept stopping me from coming). I decided to again try this external spot which I had been reminded of and given a name for in the book, 'I Love Female Orgasm: An Extraordinary Orgasm Guide' by Dorian Solot and Marshall Miller. This spot which I'd discovered by accident all those years ago, is the external stimulation of the G-spot. Digging my finger in with a circling motion allowed me to achieve orgasm very quickly. I also noticed that whereas with stimulation of my clitoris I found it difficult to focus and kept distracting myself with the thought of how desperate I was to climax; my mind remained focused when I stimulated my G-spot in this way. I have no idea why this is so.

So, to find the G-spot externally, first locate your pubic bone in line with your navel. About two inches inch up from this spot, dig your finger in and wiggle it around a little bit. You should feel a wall of muscle that slopes around (as opposed to being straight across like your abdominals); I'm presuming that's your vagina you're feeling from the outside. If it feels nice, congratulations, you've found your G-spot. You may wish to practice digging your finger in and wiggling it around until you can bring yourself to orgasm this way - although I'm solely going on my own experience, so this may not work for everyone. Once you know what you're doing, you may choose to use it during sex, either to stimulate yourself or ask your partner to do it for you.

No comments: